Get your residency in Spain by investment

Spanish Golden Visa or Residency by Investment



Golden Visas are a fast way to get your Spanish residency.


We have been working with Golden Visas since they came to existence in 2014, so we have all the experience your case might need.


We help you get the residency permit that best suits you, even if you can not apply for a Golden Visa. 


You don’t even need to be in Spain, we can apply for your Golden Visa for you as your legal representatives. 

Get in touch with us!

Requirements: who can get a Golden Visa?

In order to get a visa by investment you need to make one of the following investments:

  • Purchase one or more properties worth overall more than €500.000.
  • Buy company shares or make a deposit in a Spanish bank of at least €1.000.000.
  • Invest at least €2.000.000 in Spanish public debt.
  • Invest in a new business that will offer employment opportunities, contribute to scientific and/or technological innovation and have a relevant socio-economic impact in the area where the business will be undertaken.

Additionally, there are some requirements: Be over 18 years old, have no criminal records, not having been refused a Schengen Visa in the past, and have a health insurance in Spain.

European residency after Brexit

If you are a british citizen interested in european residency by investing in Spain, we are here for you!

Since 2021, british citizen who want to live, work or buy a property in Spain can’t do it in the same way as when the United Kingdom was a part of the European Union.

Citizen from England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales can get a 1-year Residency permit which can be renewed by 2-year-periods, by investing in a property, a business or public debt.

You will be elegible for Spanish citizenship after a 10 year period.

Benefits of obtaining a Golden Visa

With a Spanish Golden Visa you will have the right to live, work and study in Spain. As a full member of the EU, successful applicants are granted free movement through the European Union and Schengen Area.

What is the timeline?

Week 1

If you fulfill the requirements, reach today Watson Lawyers and let’s make sure we have everything ready. The client chooses their investment. We can help you find a property putting you in touch with a realtor, as well as manage the paperwork. 

Weeks 2-8

Our lawyers can help you purchase the property and get together all documentation.

What family members can I include

Direct family members can be included in the visa: a spouce (or unmarried partner), all financially dependent children (even if they are over 18, provided they are full-time students) and financially dependent parents who are over 65 years old. 

Get in touch with us

    Get in touch with us

      ¿What are you interested in?

      × Escríbanos por WhatsApp